Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Food and Look-a-likes

Me bad. I had McDonald's for lunch today - only a McChicken burger but I later found out that I have to do at least 25km on my exercycle to burn it off… It's all been about food this week. There is still half a cheesecake left in the fridge as Neil was sick the day I made it and has had only one piece so far (yes, 'twas me that had the others). I also baked myself a French stick which was very scrumptuous and way too large (and Neil has only had one piece of that too). Also, we had "Train the Trainer" training yesterday at work, and that was fully catered… all the meanwhile our Sunday market greens are wilting.
I've just read Leon's blog about being robbed (again) and all his body piercing rings have been taken. I hope that doesn't include "you know what you know where"! And does anyone else think Leon with a beard looks disturbingly like Al Borland? :) Can't be worse than someone thinking Neil looked like Nick from Shortland St! Or that waitress in Palmie that could have been Robert's twin sister… Tee hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home