Friday, September 23, 2005

Chilly Willies

If I was a guy, I'd have shrinkage... it's been damn cold here in NZ this last few days hasn't it? Last week I was breathing a sigh of relief as I thought Spring had finally arrived. Then we got that cold snap. People warned me about the Wellington southerlies - "what-ever" I thought, "wind is wind"... So out came the hot drinks and biccies again - I'm having one right now. Chocolate chippie cookies and coffee... mmm. I deserve these cookies, after doing that mountainous load of dishes. Flat-dishes eh... 2-day old steak left-overs still sitting in the plate (puddles of "jus" or more like blood thrown in for free), forks stuck to plates, the food containers that you don't want to open to clean out, and so forth.
Anyway, only 36 more sleeps until we get to move into our new house - whoopie!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Carly said...

you and your cookies benhi!!! i never made those ones you emailed me ill definately do so at some stage : )

Congratulations on buying your first house (the first of many?! hehe)

Its great to hear that you and neil are doing well in welly! ill put a link on my blog to your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home