Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Score!

Well not really - it was there all along. I'm talking about the 4th bedroom of the house we bought. I managed to find another real estate site that still had our listing posted and after examining the pictures we can confirm there *are* 4 bedrooms - what a bonus! The ad did say there were 3/4 bedrooms but we could only remember 3 bedrooms plus the lounge at the back that could be closed off and assumed that must be the other potential 4th bedroom. How embarrassing that we couldn't remember a crucial detail like that (although it *had* been a month after the open home that we bought the house at auction). And Neil and I were arguing about which side had 2 bedrooms and which had 1 - turns out that both sides have 2!
deck and back yard
Anyway, how excellent is that. I'm doubley-excited now. Oh, and this is the deck on which I will be enjoying margaritas in the sun :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home