Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Stormy nights and strange dreams

Rain! Yes it's bucketing down today. The cold snap has indeed arrived and it feels like the "change in weather" is taking its toll on me. Or maybe its just extra dusty in the house and my hayfever is playing up. Whatever it is, my face feels like it could explode, and I'm so tired - the second part is not so unusual as I do love my sleep. And with the weather cooling down, maybe I won't get so many weird dreams. I always seem to get a handful of the same strange dreams: trying to get gum off my teeth but the more I pull the more there seems to be until I pull a tooth out; getting stuck in elevators that just keep going up and down; not being able to dial a phone number because I keep on dialling the wrong numbers or taking too long; vicious dogs trying to get into the house (and you have to make sure all the windows are locked because they can jump that high); the more usual flying dreams and turning up naked dreams; and then there are the cool super hero dreams. The strangest dream I recall is the one where the rotweilers from the DB bitter ads (you know, the ones wearing the dark sunnies) were firing machine guns at us while we were taking cover in my parents' house - all the meanwhile a miniature bull was rampaging around the property. Try and decipher that one! I have to go and find out what my other dreams might mean now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home