Thursday, October 05, 2006

This weather blows

Well it's been a week since I started my new job, and I even got paid yesterday - woohoo! It's so good to be earning again. I am still getting used to my role title - IT developer. It's my geekiest title yet! And I'll even have it on my business card - whenever it is that they'll arrive... Talking about things arriving, our couches finally turned up albeit 2 weeks late. They are so luffly! Now all we're waiting for is the return of our fridge/freezer which we finally got around to getting it looked at because its noises were beginning to wake us up...
And how about this weather we're having eh? Auckland is as rainy as ever, with flooding in Ranui?! Wellington is damn windy and the temperature's suddenly cold again. I'm *so* looking forward to summer. Can't wait for those summer vegies either. Our seedlings are coming along just fine. The only problem is now we have to figure out where to plant them all. We're not growing so many tomatoes this time round, but we're also extending our range and having cucumbers and zucchini in the mix. Mmmm, home grown vegies, especially the corn. *So* good!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Carly said...

apparently there was a tornado by my folks place too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home