Monday, September 25, 2006

One more day of being a bum

And my bum can't even be comfortable because our couches haven't arrived yet. I chased them up Friday afternoon and found out that apparently they're not even available for delivery. Nice of them to keep us informed... well that's post-sales customer care for you!
Went into the MED today for a nice morning tea to offially detach myself - and to collect my "poo" (something that was given to me in Hong Kong to hold a roll of toilet tissue, and we've decided that it must be a poo because what else is brown and has a maggot friend...). I also bought myself two pairs of pants today, and they weren't even jeans, so hooray. Just readying myself for my new job which seems to be really an excuse to go shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home