Saturday, October 07, 2006

This weather continues to blow

... and blowing hard it is! Made the mistake of putting our washing outside today. It was looking a bit grey so I had them hanging on the clothes airer inside but decided to put this on the deck as the weather was looking nicer. Then we heard a crash as our clothes airer had taken flight and had landed upside down at the bottom of the steps! There were undies every where - and our neighbour happened to be outside at the same time doing her washing (the proper way with fancy pegs and things). Shame.
We got another charcoal BBQ today - our third in the last year, but this is *the* one. I got this particular one for my brother one Christmas, and wanted one myself but it seemed that noone was selling them anymore. So we ended up having to buy substitutes, and when I saw the bbq advertised on Wednesday I knew I had to get it. Unfortunately, when we went to assemble it we found we were missing some instructions as well as some parts. Don't you hate it when that happens? Seems to happen a lot to us. There always seems to be something broken, missing or not quite right with most of our purchases. I think we're retail-cursed :[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home