Friday, July 28, 2006

What a Bum

Well I am officially an unemployed bum again (as Neil always likes to call me). My fixed term came to an end on Wednesday, and it was a hard decision but I decided not to take on another fixed term and it would be best for me to spread my wings a bit more. So... on the job hunt again - one of the worst things to have do to - the searching, the phone calls, the interviews, the waiting etc. etc. *argh*.
Anyway, we're about to embark on our big trip so I'll have to allow myself to de-stress for that. I will try not to worry about anything until I come back. All I'm going to do is eat, drink and be merry! And perhaps some sight-seeing in between.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Carly said...

being a bum is all good- thats what im gunna be for the next 6 weeks coz its school holidays. except i get paid for them i guess... good luck job hunting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home