Friday, July 14, 2006

Remember the Good Ol' Times

Some of you may remember back when digital cameras were big, black and plastic, and alcopops were favoured over beer and wine, I had a website that was dedicated to capturing all of our fool-hardy moments. The Picture Gallery is still up and running, although some pages may no longer work (that may be due to the fact that I used to get too much traffic to the pages and they didn't like it that I didn't have to pay anything...). Unfortunately, the Shame page is one of those not working anymore.

5 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Carly said...

I just had a look benhi and it bought back heaps of good fun memories! A lot of them i really don't remember... they just blur into one big happy memory!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Chickie Little said...

Yeah, they were good times eh. Even the ones where alcohol wasn't directly involved :)

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Carly said...

Hmmm like blowing up ceramic cows/garden gnomes.....

I remember David Rouses stink bomb at Paihia too... I think it was him anyway

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Chickie Little said...

Don't forget Wee Man at Unitec!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Squirk said...

Hmm, exploding Buddha-like figures at Unitec.

I wonder if I have a copy of Public Holidays Put To Good Use #1: Queens Birthday that I could upload to Google Video or YouTube or whatever.

I think I've got the Port Waikato video around somewhere, too, even it never got past "first draft" status.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home